Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saudi Arabia



last summer I went to the Saudi Arabia with my family by car . We arrived to Saudi after two days , when we arrived to Saudi first of all we went to visit our relative in Riyadh. After that we went to Mecca to pray in Kaaba and to do Umra . After we finished Umra we went to many beautiful places like Abha and Jeddah . The weather in Abha it very nice and warm. Then I went to museum , I saw many terrific things that related to the past. Next day we went to the park and I played with my sisters and my brothers . Finally, I had wonderful summer holiday I hope to visit it again.

1 comment:

  1. 100% No verb errors

    I think you had a wonderful time. I used to live in Riyadh, so I wonder what high place this photo was taken from.

    ReplyDelete