Sunday, December 20, 2009
Eid holiday
There are many beautiful days I had lived, but the most beautiful days were the Eid holiday. In the first day I set with my family and received the visitors . In the second day of Eid we went to Hatta and we enjoyed this day . In Hatta I rode the bike and we ate our lunch . After that and in the third day, I went to Emirates mall in the Dubai with my sisters and we bought many things. In last day we went to the zoo in Alain because the children want to see the animals. After that we went to Almbzra and played with my cousins. Finally, I wish everyone had happy days in their Eid holiday as I had .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
80% - 2 errors in captital letters
ReplyDelete1 Emirates mall
2 Alain -> Al Ain
What a relaxing and fun Eid holiday!